Thursday, September 29, 2005

Letter I’ve written … Never meaning to send!

I’m not sure why I’m writing this to you now? I’m not in that perfect condition to talk about something or write something; yes I can’t get it out of my mind.

I won’t mention about my question to you, yet I want to, it was a way of venting out everything to back in track, I don’t know what I was expecting at that time, a quick confident answer? ,,, maybe a one word answer, just an answer to push me, to put that power inside me again. To erase any remained pain, and cure all wounds
it’s a soul to soul conversation or that what I was expecting at that time, a soul was asking for help & the other strong, affectionate, brave soul help and hold

I don’t know,
I keep saying it seems less important when its written down... It could take all that time for you to think, but it shakes many things I need to prove, it doesn’t need that you put things up to each other to come with the very perfect sentence to say, I say if we said what we feel at the moment we felt it, we may never be able to say it that pretty way again.

Things are struggling inside me, I want to ask, blame, wonder, but u frightened me again, of …. You.
I can’t go on in that letter I feel it’s such a difficult thing to me to do, but i just did!

3 comments:

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

"It could take all that time for you to think, but it shakes many things I need to prove, it doesn’t need that you put things up to each other to come with the very perfect sentence to say, I say if we said what we feel at the moment we felt it, we may never be able to say it that pretty way again.
"

you reminded me of a song i love called: "words don't come easy"

i liked ur post.. sooo

tota said...

I dunno about the song ... but i'm glade u liked the post :)

Alina said...

"Words don't come easy to me/How can i find a way/To make you see I love you/Words don't come easy.." The rest of the lyrics you can find here: http://www.letssingit.com/?/fr-david-words-dont-come-easy-t1t8nqt.html

"Hard to please people know that the most precious word is the one left unsaid" - this quote was written once to me by a very close friend and I thought it was the most appropriate I know for this post.