Saturday, October 01, 2005

Pink Thoughts

I don’t know why I held my KB and started hitting the keys tending to post a new thing on my blog ….
I don’t have a certain thing in my head to talk about, maybe that inaudible slow latin music by “Jesse Cook” and that quiet mode around me & that light light then my random audio player played that song for "Celine Dione .. I Surrender” it just inspired me to start writing something... Anything, maybe it’s just a way to be able to catch my thoughts and get to know it …
Everything around me is just in contradict, a very happy events synchronized with a so much sad ones, I don’t know whether I’m so happy or I’m very much sad.
Old subject are popping on the surface all of the sudden and it took of my mind & effort to control it, and then all of the sudden disappeared as fast as it happened.

I’m confused, I don’t like me keep going in that bad mode, just leave it behind and go on.
I don’t like problems or complaining... in every one of us a certain amount of weakness, selfish and bad tempers … but I didn’t use it to last for long with me

I need a break, long one or short one ,, whatever time it will take, but I hope it will reflect a much better affect on me later on
Just give it a break ,,, relax ,, think about nothing for now & keep life going in its pink shape.
and no, i won't Surrender

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The song of Celine Dione - I Surrender is little different than what u feel.

While I agree with u to not surrender, I totaly agree with her to surrender coz she was surrendering to her love.

tota said...

it was just a metaphor .. the stand alone sentence, nothing related to the song's meaning

Bart Treuren said...

hey, you're not confused sunshine, you're just a little overloaded, perhaps like I am too...

a break is a good idea, handling your troubles here and now is even better, although it's much more difficult...

keep well...