Friday, October 07, 2005

What an attitude?

Yesterday I was surfing, visiting some of blogs that I enjoy reading them, I wasn’t in a good mode coz of that Call, then i remembered that blogger who mentioned something about moving, stop blogging and going to disappear.. I opened the blog to find a new post ... hmmm then that blogger decided to back, that’s really nice .. so I thought about just a little greeting .. “Welcome back and happy Ramadan J ” that’s enough for now .. then I just drifted away from that blog & then returned back to find that my comment is removed!!! That’s really strange. I saw it in there it was in there I already read it … it was really bad, I thought about sending another comment asking for the reason & I did ,,, then I thought it would be better via mail, so I removed my comment form that post but not completely so my name was still appearing in there, then I sent that mail, to return back to find that my comment is completely removed from that post again

How much it hurts really, even if that blogger is just a blogger but it really hurts ? is that such an accepted attitude, can we call it rudeness

I Even didn’t get a reply to my mail?? If I was wrong, but it all happened physically there??
So I decided that that blogger doesn’t even deserve me to leave my comments in that blog, so I removed all my comments from that blog
What do you think, who is wrong? I really can’t get it!

11 comments:

Wonderer said...

In fact I am not sure if the blogger really deleted you comment intentionally or if there was something wrong with the system?!!! As I told you before I am relatively new here.

However, what I am really sure of is that I had a bad experience with the same blogger you talked about! I was once influenced with his blog and wrote something about it and asked him to tell me his opinion about what I wrote. He didn’t reply for my comment and when I asked him again, he replied with a short note saying “Yes, I read your post”!!!

I felt he was such a snobbish self-centered guy who doesn’t deserve wasting my time reading his posts. Sometimes I drop by his site, not to read his posts, but to use it as a book mark for my favorite bloggers when I am not using my own PC with my own book marks.

Charisma said...

girls you are kidding!
i experinced the same thing with him too!

in the begining when i first joined the blogosphere, i commented in his blog and he answered, 3adi, then 2 comments in two posts were deleted and one ignored, i felt the same as you tota, but i didnt bother with his blog ever since.

maybe he wants a certain crowd to view and comment on his blog, howa 7orr.

on the other hand i enjoy reading your blog tota, and wonderer's and me, and rora and jade and loulou, much better :)

Edward said...

LOVE THE BLOG YOU POSTED VISIT MINE SOMETIMES

Me said...

mmmmmmmmm girls ... I think I know which blogger you're talking about... commented only once on his blog ... otherwise, I'd just read quietly.. dunno why... bas don't bother yourselves ... not worth it ;-)

Wonderer said...

Charismatic soul,
you list of bloggers is exactly like mine with some tiny additions:))

Kiley said...

Yes, I truly HATE that when people remove comments...it's such crap, because (in my opinion!), if you don't want or expect comments , then you shouldn't have a public blog on the internet anyway! I share your frustration. :-)

Sorry, don't you know (this is the first time I've seen your blog in fact, just surfing through), but your post on the rudeness of comment-erasers was something I just had to agree with!

Charisma said...

"Charismatic soul,
you list of bloggers is exactly like mine with some tiny additions:)) "

wonderer, i too have some other additions :)
to name a few, kayla, jane and moonlight shadow..

Alina said...

Tota, this attitude towards you was really rude, I agree. I know I don't like people not addressing my comments and I would go crazy if they deleted them...I feel if you don't want someone around it's better to say it, not to feel the other person feel bad about it.

A personal insight - i recently got to the conclusion people's reactions to others are sometimes realted only to that specific person, not the behavior of others. It's easy to take it out on the world, not to deal with it yourself.

tota said...

Welcome ariadnek .. thanx for sharing :)

tota said...

You are right .. it doesn’t worth, but I used to act against situations,, then leave it after getting sure I’ve done what satisfies me
P.S
I think I should have my own List too :)

doshar said...

ma3lesh ya tota, we were all burnt there once or twice. i have been through this with other bloggers as well, and sometimes they are rude enough to actually yetarya2o 3aleiky. just leave them alone.