Thursday, October 13, 2005

Klukked.. 5 random about me!

I have been tagged by Me, Loulou & Wonderer

1- I’m that type of ppl who find it a way difficult to describe themselves, maybe that’s the first random thing I can say about me, once I had that comment from some friends, Tota you are ambiguous & recondite we noticed we know u since couple of years yet we just know few details about you!, I’ve been surprised on return I didn’t mean to do that, but maybe it’s just me, my nature, I’m brief in everything even my talks!

2- I like perfumes that much, I buy lots of them my favorites are “Burberry, Gucci Rush, Pure Poison and Givenchy’s” , I enjoy surfing in that Site, it’s highly fragranced ;) I like movies like “Ice Age”, “Finding Nemo”, “The others”! .. I adore that cartoon character that they used to call it Pooh bear :)

3- I like reading but with certain manner and way to do those readings, just quiet mode an inaudible light music in the background and I go on reading .. once I was reading that book I don’t remember the title but I remember the Cd it was “Body and Soul relaxation” and I ended up to turn off lights even that clock on my wall I just felt its tick is so much noisy for that mode so I took off its butteries & the book … I forgot about it :)

4- I’m somehow stubborn and don’t like routine or repeated things, say it once and go for it … Monotonous stuff just kills me


One last thing to go …
5- I don’t like making Lists :)


I Tag .. Bluelue, Al sharief & Wonderer Too ;)

Now :) I would like to tag u all to tell me 5 impressions u have taken about me through reading that blog!, Difficult? ... let it be one impression!

9 comments:

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

now i am tagged by you and Me..
cool girlies.. thank you , i'd love to do it ;)

Me said...

I love reading too ... but unlike you I can read almost anywhere and anyhow... when I was a kid I used to read in the car on my way to and from school...

As for an impression I got reading your blog ... mmmmmmmmm... need more info ya Tota :-D ...I feel that you're independant ... quite picky maybe? more later isA (when i get to know more .. hehehe)

Charisma said...

ok, ill write down two impressions i have about you.
1) you want to achieve many things, you're very ambitious, but you get confused everynow & then.

2) the first point you mentioned, you are ambgious, you need to talk more about yourself, so we'd know you better ;)

tota said...

Blue
I’m waiting to read yours!

Me,
Reading in transportations, makes me feel dizzy, sometimes i relinquish the background music, just seek a quiet area to start reading :)
u really hit a point I'm quite picky!!
and i like independency

Chari
I get confused every now & then.. hmmm we usually get confused, but it depends on how long u may stay in that condition!
For me, i cant go with it, and soon i try to find a short route to get back to that stable state, actually some times i seek such crazy routes!!

MrAdVenture said...

Well,I did not come to tag you,but to thank you.I have been looking for days for the Google ad you have for toolbars.I finally got the info I needed.Thanks for providing the service.Google is Good!Google is God! lol

tota said...

What is that Google ad you have been looking for days and i have it in my toolbars!!, i cant get it!
You Can Google whatever you want at
www.google.com lol

anyway good that u finally got the info you want

Google is not bad .. god is above
Created humans whom made Google with God Will ...

Wonderer said...

so you want one impression:) mmmmmm you said it yourself:))
"I’m brief in everything even my talks!"
I guess in your case we should ask you for 10 random things about you:)) Maybe then we get to know you better:))))
BTW, loved your rituals during reading. In my case, I like reading in a quiet room. Even music can distract my attention:))

tota said...

yea that quietness i need it while i'm studying,i dont like any kind of interrupting & so :)

but with calm music & the book is that type which gets u to think deeper, somtimes fly & land ... it's fantastic ;)

Bart Treuren said...

hmmm... nice background music incidentally ;-)

good post, nice to meet you in this way even though the list was far (FAR) too short...

you're a quiet, reserved and introspective person, just like me but just as you hate routine you need it too i suspect, to keep a lid on your life...

ok, just take... keep well and sleep well ;-)