Friday, October 21, 2005

Open doors & a Novella (part II)

Till then I didn’t know anything about that subject till just the last month he showed in the view again! When she started to tell me about her story I was very much affected of it that made me write some of my old posts pretending that I’m her!
Suddenly one day, She found him leaving her a msg on her MSN telling her how is she?, how is life with her?!! …. Everyday insisting that he wants to talk with her,
till she decided to reply him, but as a blane person with no feelings, she wont show him any feelings of hate or welcome just blane answers!

He told her “I’m shocked of your answers I wasn’t expecting you to do that”
( again that brilliant person put the wonders, I don’t have a word that can describe him,
he is back as if those five months that passed on her while she was in her pain didn’t exist!!)

he told her I’m a bird asking for his home I want to come at your door, meet your parents and propose, I’m giving you a time to think but on one condition if I’m still having that same value i had in your heart in the past at then I’m supposed to be back ..
But then he asked her “it’s very important to not tell your family now or give them any clue till I tell you that” coz I want to be ready when I know your decision to be ready for their meeting
( I feel bad feelings I’m not comfortable on my own he is back to play games again! )

Then some days later he asked her, what did she do, did she think about that little subject …
She was confused yet, and asked him a question which is going to be the root of everything to her!

She asked him “ I want you to convince me why I’m supposed to think about that subject as a whole again? What is that new that you can offer to me ? ”

Then he told her “ I think I’m not supposed to reply your question now? When I’m ready to give you the answer I ‘ll ! is that ok with you? ”
She didn’t answer & since then … a month passed, but he doesn’t give her the answer of her question, she told me she feels that she is bleeding of what he did, of his attitude, she cant get his second situation now? She doesn’t know how he thinks or why he did that to her?


I told her the best thing to do is to get him out of her life completely and never allow him to interrupt it again; such types of people can never build a stable life, even if he went through everything as it should to be done.

Are there people like that, leaving situations suspended that way so the other side gets hurt?
Why did he back as he is still doesn’t have an answer for her question? What was he expecting her to do again for him… he is such a selfish.
Will he stay silent that way, I don’t have a clue.

7 comments:

Me said...

Tota...I think your friend should cut off her relation COMPLETELY with this guy... friend or not friend.. feelings or no feelings ..plain or not .. this guy is causing her more pain than anything else...and his intentions aren't clear ...his words as you tell them are contradictory...
Bottom line is I think you're right ... she should try and stop thinking about this and not give him or herself the chance to open up this topic again...and she should ask herself this question when she finds herself thinking about him or the matter
"Will I be able to trust this person again?"

Charisma said...

shofti ya tota!

thats exactly what i meant by a teenager, he's indesicive, he just wants someone around, mesh mohem how, he doesnt know what he REALLY wants.

she was right in her question to him, and as expected, he didnt give her an answer, and wont ... she's just hurting more now, she should erase the IDEA of him from her life, he sounds like too much pain, and im sure your friend deserves a more mature, loving person.

i agree with me all the way!

tota said...

Me, Chari

you are right, but in a momnet i felt maybe i'm oppressing him or being unjust, when i asked her to get him out of her life.

i think impact of attitudes is much important.
and his one is not accepted it within our logic

Wonderer said...

tota,
me and chari are right. Tell your friend that the guy is a jerk who is just playing games. He will never propose, and even if he does ... will she be able to trust him again?!! He just wants someone to waste his time with. He is not sincere and will never be.

tota said...

yes Wonderer, since that day she didnt talk with him, and she already began to remove those hard memories from her mind,
she is much better now :))

Rain said...

:(... while I was reading part II I was flaming with anger!!! my imagination had a different end! though I'm a bit pessimistic.. I was actually hoping for a happy end..seems like that's life!
I'm really sorry for ur friend...this guy was such a mistake, she shouldn't pitty him nor try to help him be a better person ,he'll cause her much more pain.
I add my voice to me, charismatic soul, wonderer..

tota said...

i was flaming too Rain
Maybe this is the happy End... and it's the best for both, who knows !! :))