Thursday, September 22, 2005

Past Lives Offer a Glimpse into History

I’m not going to talk about a historical place or historical event
The idea just came into my mind while surfing the others blogs, and seeing their posts & its comments .
I said what if Internet & Blogging was in the Days of Om Kolthooom … Abd el wahhab ... Fareed ... 3abd el 7alem ?

How will they name their blogs & what will they say ?? will it be all about songs, poets & composers,, what if everything truly happened in their days was at that time recorded in their blogs were we going to consider it a real historical reference?

I Guess Om Kolthoom will call hers …
2a2ollak 2eeh ??

3bd el haleem
balaash 3itaab … bitlomony leeh ??

3abd el wahhab
2nsa el donia wi rayaa7 balak !!


what about politics ,,, Philosophy ….. Science …..
I think I’ll leave their expectations to my visitors

but I can say as far in politics …
Hitler ... Napoleon ... Ghandi ... Mao tse tung ... Margaret tatcher... Charles de gaule ... Che Guevara ... Fidel castro ... Stalline ... Lenine

Enjoy :)

5 comments:

Alina said...

I don't know about the posts, but the comments would have really been burning!

tota said...

yet, I cant Smell its burning :)

Anonymous said...

well, i think if their any blogs at those days they would gonna talk about evry thing because there were many events to tal about so for one as omkolthom she would have more than 100 blog because she was shareing in evry aspect of life
for poliicians those days most of them engaged with war and so far
do i guess their blogs might be as
war secrets, the ice, ...etc
but i think those days alsothey were prefer to work manually so they would neglec all kind of blogs if the had.

Unknown said...

What about 3abdel Nasser, El Blog El Esteraki El Qawmy El Nasery
3adaweya: El Sa7 El Da7 Embo
Stifan Rosty: Nashent Ya Fale7
Reyad El Kasabgy: An Madeesh 3a2ly Le 7ad Abadan

tota said...

Thanx for Dropping by my Blog

Taher:
Maybe Yes She Would talk about many things because she was involved in many activities at that time, that Gehaan el sadad herself was soo much jealous of her

But why she will prefer manually work ?? i dont think Om Kolthoom is such an old fasioned person, she was always longing to change

Tarek
yes i cant put all names in my List ,,, all famous ppl we could think about how their blogs would look like ?? even Elvis lol