Monday, September 19, 2005

Is it Very Often To Find a Manager Like This? !!!

I Like her soo much My Manager ,,, she makes me feel that i'm with my mum not with my manager, of how much she cares about me & get worry on me ... we do sit long times chitchatting about everything not about work only, even about her personal life.
she is kinaa "Medala3any :)", many situations she has done that proved that this is her own nature she isnot doing that as making it up or so.
sometimes her much careness was embarrassing me too
one time i got late at work & she asked me did u eat ?? & the answer was no i didnt
she : go and eat
Me : not Now :) ,, then i found her saying tb sawany ray7a mishwar wi rag3aa ,,, at that time i felt how much i'm embarrassed when i found her getting me my ever two favourite ice cream flavor Vanilla & Caramel in a very big glass & telling me eat ,, u r getting tired lol
at that momnet i wishied if i told her yes i did eat or even i told her i 'll go to get anything to eat.

the point is with a woman like this, if i need to leave my work i will think twice ,, just to not lose her nice company one day ... it's soo difficult

3 comments:

Al Sharief said...

Such Nice people are not easy to find everyday...
Enjoy

Wonderer said...

Decent ppl are very rare these days. Even if you leave your work for any reason, don't ever end your relationship with her.

BTW, is it just you or she is nice to everybody else?

tota said...

She Is a Nice Person,,, But With me I Can Say it's a special case