Friday, September 16, 2005

Back to Blogging

i'm back.. started to get out of my shell again, i think i lost my source of inspiration in my way, but i decided to get back to writting, blogging and enjoying the reading too.
i descovered that it was inside, waiting me to get it out ..
althought i feel that i'm stammerring & falterring.. trying hard to gather my thoughts & get words into order, but that because of that pile of dust that i have to remove it before having a clear vision again

but anyway i'm glade that i'm back ..

5 comments:

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

u just retuned blogging on the very same day i decided to stop my arabic blog..
see how the world keeps turning.. :)

wish ya all the best

ikhnaton2 said...

I like ur previous light pink scheme u used to use. However, regardless the colors, welcome back to ur blog.

tota said...

it's a small world what a coincidence :)
but why you will stop your arabic blog ?!

tota said...

thanx ikhnaton2 well i may think about returning to that theme again after a while ,,, but i was in need to some change :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back tota!