Saturday, September 17, 2005

Getting that Point!

On the occasion of my getting back to blogging I removed some old posts, I found it silly, some of them I found that I wrote it in a period of my depression a bad depression actually I have lived in, and that Allah merci is to send you the unexpected persons in the suitable timing to help you without even knowing what was up with you
I was saying to myself “My Frustration if u didn’t Jump, I’ll Stand Up & throw U from My Little Window & Look up the Sky to watch The Moon & Stars

I’m not sure actually if it did jump or not, but at least I can say I’m much better now, than that time.

The interesting that I even didn’t tell my friends about my blog, so ppl could come by to read. I think what make it interesting ( I mean blogging ) is to find fans for your blog encouraging you to keep going, maybe coz the idea that I may reveal the person inside me on my blog, & I’m that kind of persons that like to live in a mystery so none touch or get near ?
I may rethink about that

6 comments:

Wonderer said...

You reminded me much of myself. I started blogging a week ago as I was so depressed and bored. I didn't tell my friends about if in order to feel free to reavel my true myself. I wanted to share my thoughts with new friends who don't know my true identity. However, I found myself unable to write about general topics. I'd rather write about "my feelings and emotions", but still, I am not sure if that will be interesting to the readres or not.

Al Sharief said...

"Mystic Contemplation" is exactly what I've got looking on your photo "A Ballanced Feather On the Eye of a Storm". A storm that I hope, blown the depression far & Away. The light feather some how finds a ballance in the BlogOsphere space. I wish you the best of happy, thoughtfull, and populous bloging. Bloggers Blog for different reasons.

tota said...

i soo much liked blogging for that same reason .. that time when i wasnt bloggign just surffing the others blogs ,, & see a word there exactely can describe what insdie me in that same moment. i got amazed & happy ,, i feel blogging is a brilliant thing that makes ppl talk loudly & share everything inside them ,, me too dont like talking about politics soo much, just when i get excited of something soo much happened,
other than that it's just thoughts of an ordinary egyption.. i like in depth thoughts too :) & i think u r that same type
u r soo much welcomed "Wonderer" :)

tota said...

thank u al shareif ... u r a poet b2a :))

ikhnaton2 said...

To say u the truth, I feel depressed coz u delete ur previous posts. This's mainly coz of 2 reasons:

First, what could u found silly isn't silly for others. However, I understand ur excuse coz I never beleive that spoken words can describe what really feelings rather than lowering the level of feeling to be trite. For me, I found all my posts silly before I posting it and after I post it. I wonder why people like it!!!! So this feeling of artlessness often wins and stop me to post. However sometimes what I really come through is very strong and just force my fingers to speak the words even if they r silly but it mean something to me and may be for someone somewhere in a certain time.

Second, depression time (as I think) is the most time that richen our feelings. So, ur deletion of posts of that rich feeling times is like deleting or denying ur feelings or may be coz other hidden reason.

So why u delete it, do u deny ur feelings? Do u really find it silly or is it a gate to touch ur weakness?!!!

Is it a way to shelding the SELF?

Waiting for ur next unshelded posts.

tota said...

U R right it's about deleting or denying but not the feeling ,,, Denying that period of my life as i dont wanna look behind my back anymore & just leaving these posts in here will force me to read it or drop by it so i'll look behinde my back again :)

i didnt hate u for that btw :)