Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm gonna be Me, no Matter who i'm around

i’m depressed .. frustrated, my mode is just flip flopping along the week ,, no the month ,,, maybe along that last year Specially ,,, and the reason??
I think I know the reason behind all this. yet, still denying, still holding it in my hand and hurting myself over and over again, recalling …
So many things happened in that last year that made me so much hurt, but in the same time it changed many things inside me, concepts!!
Ppl are really strange .. nothing is perfect I know ,, but to meet many ppl of the same kind in just a very short time is something really bad.

I still cant find a cure for my condition, maybe it’s in my hand but I don’t know how to use it!

Many things I do hate about ppl ,,,, those whom just change their words ,, their situations & their principles for nothing
I feel how much those ppl are weak and don't deserve even the life they have ….

I do really hate those whom are having two faces, those whom like playing with words & never go straight forward,

Those whom cant take a positive action, living in negativity, how can someone just acts negative towards everything related to his life … it steams my anger when I just think about it.

Many things .. I’m just writing down everything that comes across my mind at that moment, way that could help me to discharge that sadness inside me ,,, screaming loudly asking this to stop … maybe dieing for a certain period ,, and getting back to life to find that everything around has changed, but I dunno at that moment which course I’ll take ??
Maybe I’ll choose to never back alive !

3 comments:

Alina said...

There are lots of people that wear masks, play games and have to hide all intentions. We all do that a little bit, from time to time. So the best way is to learn to see behind the masks, to know exactly what to expect or what to never expect form certain persons.

About not "resurecting" again...You will miss life to much, painful and complicated as it is.

tota said...

lots of times i can see behinde the mask, but sometimes i prefer to be blind & avoid the facts i can see behinde those masks ... coz sometimes the facts hurt!

tota said...

we dont know how death is ,, coz we r living ,, and we r living then we dont have option to die ,,, but if we died ? do we have an option to live ?? we cant choose whether to live or die ,,, it's a destiny, something wtitten since the creation of the universe ... but if we were having that option ,,, will we choose to die ??