Sunday, September 18, 2005

Where are my Photos Gone .. Anyone Can Help ?

Today i was just viewing my blog then suddenly i saw crosses on all pics i made refresh, reloded the URL again No way ,,, they were there all these Months while not blogging ,, now what happened? :(
they may back soon by them self :)
anyone can advice me of anything to do .. i host my pics on a site a friend told me about it
so if there is other better ways for hostting pics on any other place by any way for my blog ??

another probelm is happening to me these Days on My little cuddle babe PC ,, that any site i close it gives me the sending error msg ?? what shall i do coz it's soo much annoying
sometimes i close a site & consequently all opnened sites r closed too :(
Helppppp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the most popular sites for image hosting are: imageshack.us, photobucket.com and tinypic.com. They're all free so give them a try and see which one works best for you!

tota said...

Thanx Meph

I Need to know about the IE problem ,, coz it's now with my Windows explorer ,,, first time to see something like that :S