Saturday, November 19, 2005

Triforce the creeper!

Call1

Place: Home, My Mobile
Time: 4:30 PM
Number: Private Number
The voice: Common but couldn’t know it

Duration: 12 sec
Conversation:
Hello three times and some noise in the background, then hag up


Call2 "preceded with a long missed call"


Place: Home, My Mobile
Time: 8:46 PM
Number : Call “No Number”
The voice: I suspected someone

Duration: 37 sec
Conversation:
- Hello how are you doing?
Me - I’m fine, who is talking?
- Hesitant voice, I’m “A” … the same name of that one I suspected his voice
Me - “A” who?
- I’m “A” ? “confused”
Me - who?
- I used to call u from KSA ? conversation with my mind:“ I never had friends who call me from there ”
- aren’t you that girl living in P.S ? ? conversation with my mind: “I’m not living there, why he is hesitant to mention the name of the girl and gives strange symbols not going that direct, I feel something wrong!”
Me - Sorry you called a wrong number
End of the Call!!


5 comments:

Nightlegend said...

Better luck next time stranger!

Rain said...

Mmm...I don't know...I believe nothing is coincidence.

Wonderer said...

Was it really a wrong number or did he change his mind?. You said you suspected the voice and the name. Can coincidence be that close?!!

tota said...

Night
I doubt :)

Rain
you think it wasn't a coincidence?
but i wonder what type of phones other than Mobinile Or Vodafone Company can give a "No Number" or "Private Number" on your cellular phone
Wonderer
maybe, specially the second phone call was preceded with a missed call from that same “No Number” Phone, but i don’t like giving expectations.

Just Jane said...

Very odd...it's a mystery which would have me quite curious.