Saturday, November 05, 2005

Raving ...

Thoughts have been changed, rules reflected, they are not the same anymore.
Struggling, fighting, a feeling of safety sometimes, a feeling of despair!!
But what I’m sure know, that I’m very tired
Trying to gather my limbs, hopefully I can return back as a human again.
Crushed & burned trying to figure the right way,
People may show me the way, but I have to walk it alone!
Is it the fear inside who is talking ??
Knock and enter … we have to talk,
I’m so tired, I need you to rest me
I can see your shadow
Is it true, or another deception of the eye?!
May I call you a negative shadow?,
you were there, seeing you in the dark, darker than the dark,
in the morning staring as silver then it’s your mirage

Come and talk with me!
You are hovering about me, scattering my thoughts … do you really exist?,
or misgivings have conquered me!.
If you are existing, I want to see you, touch you, to believe your existence
There you are, here now ? I can see you … can you see me?
And how to see me and you never knew about my existence ….
Then I’m here, breathing … breathing that air ….
Are you a human as we are? Breathing that same air, suffering pain … ?
If you were the illusion of my mind’s creation, then why are you here now?
Go … leave, for me you have never existed in that realm ..I won’t try to recall or think again, … who are you?!

12 comments:

Rain said...

Even though your post conveyed depression...don't give up on ur dream..it'll come true in the end.
I was in that dilemma between reality and dreams.. but I held on to my dreams , and surprisingly they came true.

e-hamster said...

I like your blog! how did you get music on your blog and what is the name of the track playing?

LouLou said...

Tota,

"People may show me the way, but I have to walk it alone!"

Love this. Very strong.

Alina said...

People always show you the way, each of them a different one...The beautiful part is that you have to chose and there is always someone that expects an explanation for your choice!

"But what I'm sure know, that I'm very tired" - exactly what I've been feeling these days..

Alina said...

BTW, the music is great!

tota said...

thank you Rain
the person i'm talking about i cant call it a dream actually it is me, a voice in my mind, i need to catch it & talk with it, face to face ...
i dunno how to describe it, but it's as came out & written in here i dunno what is it exactly

Thank you Lolou

Kayla
we become tired of thinking, thinking into deep, going around & around to reach a certain point but as we think we reached it, we find that it's still very far away

Janey
the music is called brain Crain – Innocent Heart, you have to find any site who offers audio streaming, songs or music & just link the song to your blog, I cant write the HTML code in here
you are welcome

Rain said...

the person i'm talking about i cant call it a dream actually it is me
Hey, I understand..just do what u think is right for u..it's ok to get lost for a while.

tota said...

it's ok to get lost for a while.
yea it's ok if it was only for a while .. just a while :)))

Rain said...

Well..don't keep analyzing and searching..:)
Wish u good luck..hope u'll find what u r looking for soon.

tota said...

hmmmm think so?, than you Rain :)

Charisma said...

A very powerful post tota.

Take your time, you'll get there, talk it all out, that does miracles, dont lose hope, i fell in that well, and lost the hope, stoped the talk, just didnt believe anymore, but i overcame that now, i had to do it alone, but god has his ways with things.

im sure you'll make it, you're a strong willed girl.

tota said...

heyyyyy Chari, where are your posts ;)? or the vacation included your blog too :))
yea the think out loud protocol, sometimes you feel that it’s your first time to discover yourself, when it was inside you it didn’t seem like that!

Interesting how everyone interpreted my “Raving”
Surprisingly, I was feeling it different.
Very nice to see the reflection of your random thoughts at others