Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Seven

Tagged by “Nightlegend, Wonderer, Eve and Jane” for Seven this time, people who invent such games, hmmmmm … ok, I may call them creative, starting a nice chain.
Actually I enjoy going behind such chains, 7 leads you to 7 which leads to another 7 and so on

Which lead me to Eve :), for my surprise I found her tagging me, and I’m in her favorite list, I didn’t know that she comes by, I don’t know if I dropped by there before, I have a weak memory, well the best thing about my tagging is getting to know a new blogger in the sight, welcome Eve in here

But for the number seven, It means for me Mystery, a big exclamation mark.
it’s a part of me, part of this life, that universe. any great thing; u find it related with that number
Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and is moreover firmly established on the Throne (of Authority). In the seventh day!
seven skies, seven earths, seven hells, seven heavens, Tawaf (circumambulating) seven rounds around the Ka‘ba. Sa‘y (walking between Safa & Marwa eminences) Seven, we humans consist of seven layers as they say!
even books:
seven Keys to Charisma
change your life in seven days
the seven hats …. An so on
well …I think I will do the tag now!


seven things I plan to do
1- take Italian Courses
2- concentrate more in my MSc. , do brilliant searches to reach for the point of my thesis
3- call my friends, I rarely do!, plan to see “O”, “Y”, “M” & the three "Ps"
4-finish that book in my hand ““For Tibet, With Love” it has been a month and I still in the second chapter “lazy!”

5- learn 3Dmax
6- travel the world starting with Switzerland
7- Exchange my little Cuddled pampered babe PC by a laptop :( TRUE!

Seven Things I can’t do
1- stop dreaming
2- sleep for continuous 24 hrs
3- keep silent when it’s time to speak

4- be negative
5- dealing with two faces people
6- hate
7- write using my right hand, I’m left handed !

Seven things I say most often
1- yakhkhooo 3aleek
2- ya salam
3- shoot me
4- begad .. akeed bithazzar
5- Kollak zoo2
(Mocking )
6- 2slaan, 2sasan, min 2saso .... to7faa
7- ok, 2lly ba3do

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
1- i
2- won’t
3- pass
4- this
5- again
6- to
7- anyone :)

12 comments:

Rain said...

Wow tota! I'm impressed...
I've always wondered about u ...there's something very mystic about u :) , it turned out that u r also a left handed!! that explains a lot.

Eve said...

Hey,
I have been dropping by lately enjoying what you write but silently, this is my first comment I leave on your blog.

And I heard that left handed are mainly artists and you seem like one.

Charisma said...

wow tota!
you're slowly coming out of your cave :P

enjoyed the post, and loved the 7 people you tagged ;)

tota said...

Rain
tota! I'm impressed
I'm glad that you enjoyed it :)

Eve
Welcome Eve, Hope it won't be your Last :)

Chari,
Cave !! … ohh But it wasn’t that Dark :)

Alina said...

Tota, if you figure out those great researches for your paper, maybe you can help with mine! :))

tota said...

you are welcome Kayla from now ;)

Wonderer said...

Glad to know more about you:)
It seems you are so analytic.
BTW, you forgot the Seven World Wonders:))

tota said...

yea wonderer i feel that i'm somehow analytic
we forgot the seven days a week too :) ... many others but my memory cant help me :)

Me said...

What do you study Tota?

"2slaan, 2sasan, min 2saso"
Welcome to my mum and my aunts' club ;-P

tota said...

i thought you already know that i'm an Engineer? :)

your Mum & aunts' club, loll
sounds funny :)

Me said...

Electronics? Civil? Forgive my poor memory :-D

PS. I'm interested coz you wrote you want to learn 3D Studiomax

tota said...

I'm an Electrical (Comm. and electronics) Engineer, you are welcome :))
and i do like animation, graphic & motions ..