Tuesday, December 20, 2005

To “O”

Dedication


Today I saw a phone number on my cellular, I wasn't expecting that call or simply I was supposed to call her since a week, but I don’t know what delayed it, and i wanted to be the one who calls first!
She told me that she got her baby on 11th this month.
she is celebrating on Friday, and she is waiting me with her baby “S”.

Our last call was quite long time ago, we had this chitchat about the date expected to receive her babe, it was 14th, she told me it could probably be delayed, and we had fun that she has to get it exactly the same day of my Birthday!

I will be auntie auntie Tota now…

I recalled our first day in the faculty when we started to know each others. Since that day we didn’t apart, she is the dearest friend to me & although that, I’m not keeping in touch with her, most of times she is the one who calls & thank god she is not mad at me from doing this, she is just such a great friend & I do really miss her …

18 comments:

Rain said...

Tota,

Wish your friend will be safe and her baby too when delivered.

You u know while I was reading this post , It just hit my mind that ur birthday is near , b4 even getting to the part where u said that.

Kol sana wenty tayeba :) ... 3o2bal 1.000.000 sana although it's a bit early.
Would really appreciate it if u tell me the exact date :)

tota said...

Thank you Rain, Wi 2nty tayiba ya 7abyby .. so that makes u the First one who tells me :)
it's December 24th

Me said...

Happy Birthday in advance dear Tota !!!

Alina said...

All the best to the new born, Tota! I think you will make a great auntie! :)

tota said...

Me
Thank u for ur advanced Birthday Wish :)

Kayla
I hope to make a great auntie!

Nightlegend said...

Happy Birthday Tant Tota!
All the best

Charisma said...

May yor friend have a safe delivery ISa ya tota.

And happy birthday in advance ya bent!
May all your wishes and dreams come true.

LouLou said...

Happy Birthday Tota. Best wishes to your friend & the baby ISA.

tota said...

thank u Night, Chari, Loulou

Well actually i enjoyed the Baby Celebration on Friday, it was so nice
and my Birthday on Sat, I'm still going with Nice surprises since Thursday
till now :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I'm a little late but I know u'll accept it from me...

Happy Birthday Tota, wish the best for u, ur friend and her baby.

Just Jane said...

Yikes...happy belated birthday Tota. Where have you gone?

doshar said...

babies are a bundle of joy, and a gift for the parents AND all their friends. there is nothing more fun to share with your friends than the baby joy.

i think you will have alot of fun together with th e baby.

i have a lot of friends too that contact me more than i contact them. and they are never mad. that means you are truly good friends, and they know you are true.

Rain said...

Hey Tota, where are you ???
Hope u r doing fine :)

tota said...

Sure ikhnaton it's accepted, long time no see

Thank u Jane & Rain
I'm fine, jut a little lazy & crowded!!

Doshar
Considering i'm the auntie yea it could be lots of fun :))

Alina said...

My dearest Tota, just stopped by to wish you the best for the New Year! Post soon, ok? I miss reading you! :)Take care

tota said...

Dearest Kayla , Happy New year to you too :)
I miss blogging, but i'm busy these days i'm having exams which will start the next week & i will finish it by the end of this month, so maybei won't around in this period.

Alina said...

Good luck with your exams then! I am kind of in the same period right now, not that many of them, I have already taken some, but I really understand how not having enough time feels! :)Take care!

tota said...

Sweetie Kayla my thumb is up for u … wish u luck in ur exams too