Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Coffee at 3 am !

Well, it’s 5 am and I cant go to my bed to rest a little and have some sleep, actually my sleep’s pattern in a mess, I stay up till dawn & sleep till a late hour in the morning, but this cant work for now as my exams next week will be at an early hour!
But no way to go for bed even after an extra 4-5 hours; I made a Cup of Black coffee at 3 am and drank it all!
I’m not a coffee addicted or even used to drink it very often, I don’t know what made me think that I will be happy when I drink it, I’m not sad at all but I felt that I will enjoy sipping that cup!
Today wasn’t such a successful day for me, I 've studied for 3 hours maybe less, I’m that type who study and read fast, if I deicide to finish a whole chapter in one hour I do it and that helps me in critical days, I don’t like to stick up with silly equations & stuff but it goes smooth with me till now, actually if I spent 6 discrete or continuous hours per day studying then this is a great achievement.
How boring it’s now, yea it’s the dawn of Eid but I cant feel it coz I’m concentrating on other stuff taking all my mind, where I cant find an empty track for anything else to do except thinking about that subject in my hand now!
Well I don't get stressed before exams, or give it any care, but I just find my mind oriented to think about the Equations, and materials I’m reading concentrating on that even in front of the TV!, that's normale i guess!

I was browsing aimless & listening to that sound track from the Movie “ Phantom of the opera ” I like it, I even tried to upload it to play it on my blog but it failed!
So, I thought about writing as long as I’m not disposed to study for now.
Well, then I will stay up till the morning and just sleep normally at night, I think that cup of coffee will help me to do that, and hopefully that will adjust my sleep’s pattern again …

8 comments:

doshar said...

hey tota.. for some reason i thought you had graduated already. you sound quite grown up!

that sleeping thing is tough to change... but three or four nights can make it to fix the schedule.

problem with me in exams, whether i sleep regularly or not.. i can not sleep due to tension. so i always go to the exam very tired from the lack of sleep.. and can hardly make out the questions. but do not worry... the exam hits some adrenile into you somehow, and 5 minutes later, you will be alert, no matter how little you slept.

good luck to you in your exams. and happy eid

Nightlegend said...

Please try to reduce the amount of coffee you are drinking for several reasons ,try also to have more sleep to be more concentrated during your study.

rabena yewafa2ek

Rain said...

Tota,
That's why u were away all that time? good luck to u in ur studies isA u'll do great :)
Best wishes and happy 3eed to u.

Me said...

Good luck and hope you had a happy Eid ....

kol 3aam wa anti illa Allahi aqrab...
and good luck in your studies...

Btw I don't like coffee at all.. adn I think I only drank it thrice in my life !!! I love the way it smells though :-D

Alina said...

Well, Tota, I hope your sleep pattern gets better soon! I change mine quite often, for night shifts. But I still have problems sleeping during the day :)I'm also in my exam period, have two to take next week and then another 2 or 3 the next. So, good luck with your exams, get some good night sleep and maybe you succeed in uploading that soundtrack as I adored the movie! :)Oh, and keep writing from time to time :)

tota said...

Doshar,
you are right i'm graduated, these exams for my master studies

Night,
dont worry i dont drink Coffee very often, just occasionally, that's why i thought when I drink it i will feel happy lol

Rain,
Happy Eid to u
Yea, that's why i'm away a little these days

Me,
Thank u :), and happy Eid to u too
well i dont like its smell, i like to drink it!

Kayla,
wish u pass it save.
which version did u watch, the new one 2004 ?
btw, The sound track is on Now, can u listen ? :)

Alina said...

Yes, the new one..BTW, about your last comment on my blog, you are sooo right!

Alina said...

oh, and yeah, I can hear it...It is great :)