Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Exam Preview

I’ve finished my exams, although some things didn’t go the same way I wanted it to be.
Two things I have to remember:

1- T.P.O >>

I think I was asleep when I didn’t notice it except on the last 15 mins, not only me; most of my colleagues didn’t notice it fast so it was something common weird, but don’t worry wasn’t too much of questions it was a complement of the last question which I made up to 98% of it!!.

2- Never trust what your doctor says, maybe he is suffering from some kind of AMNESIA!!!!

it happened to call one of my doctors who teaches me a subject this semester to ask him about some points in this subject and it was upon his request to call him at home since his busy schedule doesn’t allow for me to ask him at his office and some of my Questions had this answer!
“ don’t give this point that much of importance I didn’t involve it in the exam as I didn’t give u a hint about it ”
guess what?!!, it was all in the exam, which I shall call it a nightmare, very long, not a straightforward, and included a lot of things he didn’t say a word about it!.
well this is something we used for it in our exams.
And the conclusion, I’m glad!

5 comments:

Wonderer said...

I can't believe that your prof. did that to you!!!

I hope you didn't listen to his advice and ignore that part.

Wish you all the best in your exams.

BTW, what's your major?

tota said...

Wonderer
well, it already happened and the the exam was very long that i had other varieties to answer :)

Personal
he knows that the textbook is wrong and even he didnt say or point to this ... professors!

tota said...

oh my major is Electrical Communication.

Alina said...

Tota, glad your exams are over. I have one more to go, the nastiest of them all, Civil Law...:( But I will be so very glad when it will be over! :)

As for your prof., I think he just didn't want to spend his time explaining and did not care about consequences...

tota said...

Hope u finish this hectic too
good luck Alina :)

well regading my doctor, it seemed that it's something known about him among his colleague proff!!