Sunday, January 29, 2006

Predominantly … Exclusively!

No; as I thought that I will start to relax, I asked myself is this the suitable time to have a break and relax, maybe I just need to deal constructively with the disorder that surrounds me, an insightful approach in to the way i might want to live my life.

I still have a list to do yet:
- 3 books I’m dying to read, I was reading some pages during my examination period (this is already one of my tools for relaxation but sometimes it seems as a duty specially that two of them are not hard copy, they are e-books)
- preparing for some courses
- 8 reports to be delivered by 1st of February
- others to read & prepare for my supervisor …
these things no matter how much I feel they are trivia specially the reports section but they r having a higher priority now.
Organizing all this in my head, this may keep me busy till the middle of the next month where I will start my second semester, that’s good, coz I’m that type of persons who cant stay in this life this way & do nothing.
Then I received a phone call from a company asking me to come for a job interview today, I remember that company, I already made an interview with them the last year exactly Nov. 2004, and they had sent me an e-mail asking me to work for them per task, and in case I’ve agreed I have to contact them, at that time I just ignored the mail, I didn’t feel that I do like the company!!!
So, nothing has changed except that I feel I’m now less qualified for this position than when I was last year, the interview was at 12 pm I asked her to postpone it to the following day but she said that this is impossible, it could be any time late but not the following day, ok so I made it at 1:30 pm.

Maybe this is a good chance for me I didn’t expect it and it came in the very exact suitable timing, but I still have that feeling of not being that much happy with it, Do we accept things because at that time we don’t have any other choices? I only have this choice and I have to fight to get it no matter how much I hate it. Two days ago I was thinking about that same subject: what if every time I have no other choice, and it’s always only that one single choice to take it or end up a loser, when is it the time for us to make our own choices by ourselves, and when should we let life lead our way & choose the path for us?
I admit too that life choices have always been the best choices for me


I have to review some things at least to find something to say in that interview and read my CV again, but I don’t feel I want to do it, what am I going to do in this interview then?, I cant figure this out!!

5 comments:

Nightlegend said...

How was the interview?
Waiting for your update

tota said...

It was fine, nothing to add actually, it was mainly about measuring the attitude & personality, nothing technical or related to the position by any mean.

Anonymous said...

Gee... This time I'm gonna drop here just my first impression: puzzled brain? And no, we don't take a choice just because no other choices are available. That's not a choice, that's a decision. Anyhow, I shall come back...

Alina said...

I see your still very busy,Tota :)But I'm sure you'll do just great.

As for the interview, I think you should just give it a try, find out more about what they want and go for it if you want it. Don't do it just because you have to, or if so, keep an eye on other most interesting openings. Take care!

tota said...

Welcome AFerreira

And what is the decision except being something outsourced from taking some courses of choices that form ur final decision
The mind always adheres to the known. The unknown is dangerous because it has no control over it; re-creating a pattern learned in the past. And the unknown here is what will come next will I regret that I didn’t take this only choice, did it happen to me before & felt that feeling of regretting or maybe I didn’t feel it but I don’t want to experience it!

Alina

a little busy but this will partially over by the next week
and thanx for the advice :)