Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Borderline ...

You just suddenly call me out of nowhere like that suddenly and not even bothering to care about me in the process!
i understand that we have family ties but, not coz u r a relative of mine that means I already know you very well & we are supposed to talk now, we hardly talk, actually we’ve never talked, you didn’t bother to keep in touch when I tried that many times. why u consider now that you are having a cousin, u can just let it and omit me from your file, coz that what u’ve done long time ago!
It’s not against you … but this is the way i'm feeling it now!

Tags: , , , , , , , Mystic Contemplation.

2 comments:

Alina said...

Tota, this post reminds me of my very own cousins, two of them actually...I think I understand how you feel.

tota said...

I'm sorry to know that Alina as well