Sunday, February 12, 2006

Below the Tip of the Iceberg!

Do you know how it feels when you start your day with this feeling that you are in your bed under your heavy covers, feeling all warm and cozy, and when you start to open your eyes to begin a new day, suddenly you sense a migraine in the left side of your head?! This is not a good sign, and it means that you will continue the rest of your day with this pain in your head.

Four days ago, I had another type of pain in my head. I lost my sense of direction for a moment and without any prior warning while sitting in my chair or couch, or while lying in my bed. I feel like I’m losing control... a feeling of being unbalanced. I can't determine my direction, whether it’s left or right or where I am sitting... is it the living room, or my own room? It happens just for a second, and then everything goes back to normal again. It's a strange feeling and it lasted for two Consecutive days, but everything seemed okay for me on Friday and I’m no longer feeling this way now.

Yesterday however I woke up with a migraine and the worst thing about this headache is that you are supposed to take pills to heal it. I can’t swallow them and this is another problem. Well this has always been my problem with medicines like this: I need to drink a liter of water to be able to swallow them, otherwise they stick in my throat refusing to go down directly to my stomach!!. I think this is one of the reasons that makes me hate to take medicine.

today I feel much better a little pain but not that strong, hope to wake up tomorrow ISA, with nothing new continuing to give me headaches!!


Tags: , , , , , , , .

4 comments:

g said...

Try Advocare-- their vitamins/supplements completely solve things. So crazy! Used by pro sports teams and moms across the country (yours truly) they (strangely) let people live better, without drugs.

doshar said...

salamtek ya tota. migraines can be bad fe3lan. maybe you need to get your eyes examined btw. it can cause headaches we kida. as for medicines... some are presented in effervesecent tablets, that could be easier for you i think. :)

tota said...

Welcom LMP :)

my dose of vitamins never exceed Iron capsules :)

Doshar
thaks, i didnt think about Eye check, maybe coz i already checked them last year and they were fine & i dont use eye-glasses, but i wont lose to give them another check :)

SecondComingOfBast said...

That's realy scary, reminds me of some kind of virus I came down with years ago as a small child, only in that case that feelng was just one aspect of it, there was also high temperature and severe nausea. If this persists with you and nothing else you do seems to work, you should definitely have it checked out, I can promise you though there is a brain scan in your future.