Thursday, May 26, 2005

Chased Dreams


Image



Intruders come … Intruders go
Only few of them .. leave a deep effect on you
Some are good … the others are bad
I only want ,,, to remember the fact
I crossed that road … having hands tied behind my back
Looking for my dream
For the sky .. where I can fly
For the sea .. to dive .. to get the biggest pearl .. to wear
Stowing it in my hand … but it's gone like sand
For the rainbow …. To carve it color by color in my heart
Suddenly ……
I woke up from my dream ….
The sky … the sea … the rainbow …. Nothing is here
Looked around to see … ruin everywhere
All alone …. With my false dreams
None keeps promises … I was blind
Fact was here …. I couldn’t open my eyes …
To see …. To look …. To count
How much I won …. How much I lost
I have one fact …. Life will go on …
And Intruders will pass by .. from time to time
Sometimes I will sense them …. Other times I won’t .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that shows Deep feelings ... you are a sensitive person

tota said...

Thanx :)

tota said...

it was my first tries in writting poem :)