Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sense of Aliveness

Updated

If this is not a place where tears are understood,
Where do I go to cry?
If this is not a place where my spirits can take wing,
Where do I go to fly?
If this is not a place where my questions can be asked,
Where do I go to seek?
If this is not a place where my feelings can be heard,
Where do I go to speak?
If this is not a place where you ‘ll accept me as I am,
Where can I go to be?
If this is not a place where I can try to learn and grow.
Where can I be just me?
~ William J Crocker ~


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long time ago, something happened to my upbeat mood which blew my sense of well-being away, and vaporized my positive energies.
It’s a time of major struggles & great potential
A time for breaking through patterns of behavior that no longer add value & keep me stuck in the ways of the past, taking me into increasingly soulless existence
A feeling of isolation & burnout …
Cease to fulfill and sustain me.
Caught in this negative spiral … a feeling of powerless, inability to make decision, to act, to think or communicate.
I need a new realization for my full potential as a human being.

“If there were dreams to sell,
what would you buy?
Some cost a passing bell;
Some a light sigh,
That shakes from life’s fresh crown
Only a roseleaf down.”
~ T.L.Beddoes ~

If there were dreams to sell what would i buy? What would I love to have?, all kinds of fabulousness, luxuriousness, happiness?
What is the most valued thing in my life, my real valuables that brings meaning and purpose to my life, my material of goods which will allow me to experience that sense of aliveness, enthusiasm, direction, purpose, contentment, inspiration, satisfaction & fulfillment?

Loving relationship,
Successful career,
Money,
Others …

Maybe … inventing answers to questions like these is the best relaxation after a hectic week

“Hope springs eternal in the human breast …”
~ Alexander Pope ~


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Mystic Contemplation.

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under who started his first ever blog on Mya 13, 2005. People say I'm "krazy", well you just proved it - I can't understand anything of this post. Maybe the next one, will be a little bit simpler, so a krazy person can understand it (hehe)

tota said...

Heheheeee
i appreciate that u may withstand to read another post on that blog!