Thursday, September 14, 2006

Conjecture … The X thing

I don’t know, I'm sure that my impression about that X thing no matter what it is ( a situation, feeling, person, idea …. ) is correct, but why people don’t see what I see?, or they do see but they don’t say!. I notice that X thing since the first day, it steamed my temper in many ways but I tried to not be prejudgment. Later the vision became ways clear. but I'm still silent; maybe waiting for someone, only one to approve my vision, People tend to find meaning where they can, and they believe it. Maybe it's wrong maybe it's right, that's not the point, the point is that people believe it. why you people don’t see what I see?, or it's me who can look more deeply beyond people's minds, so I can feel & touch what they can't reach at. Do I analyze too much into this? Do I?

2 comments:

Bart Treuren said...

all people are so different, we all experience "reality" in all our own different ways and sometimes we are too ashamed or perhaps unwilling to let other people see the ways in which we try to understand the world around us...

some of us are more receptive to the emotional and spiritual parts of life, others need to feel justified in their own ways of life in ways we have no comprehension of...

for so many years i've suspected that we humans are such dreadfully isolated souls, trying to understand each other but trapping ourselves in our own perceptions and personal needs instead of looking toward those outside of our own comfortable worlds...

you can feel, you can touch at all sorts of levels, but don't try to understand because you can't, no matter how hard you try...

keep well, sleep well and dream the dreams of a self-accepting humanity which will some day come into being...

Alina said...

Indepth analysis or simple intuition or both maybe. It happened to me to have a certain opinion at a time, express it and have people tell me I am wrong. They later said I was right. And I was so wondering why was it so clear only for me, from the first second?